DESCRIPTION: Can you correctly identify these flowers? See Synonyms at suggest. Obsolete an occasion ; opportunity. The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Hinhing words. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!.#1 xxlirddxx: Amo tus videos y como haces slime te amooooooooooooo mucho
Hinting Synonyms, Hinting Antonyms | muzica-gratis.info
The story of an imaginary word that managed to sneak past our editors and enter the dictionary. Word origin of 'hint'. The untitled work hovering overhead, in soft red painted wood and cast aluminum, seems to imagine a s diner sign around what may be a hint of an airplane wing. Related Terms of 'hint'. See words that rhyme with hint Thesaurus: Translation of hint for Arabic speakers.
Definition of 'hint'.
Times, Sunday Times It blends the past with a very strong hint of the present..
- There was a hint of fear in his voice..
- Hinting Sentence Examples
- Join YourDictionary today
- Hinting - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
Flower Edition Can you correctly identify these flowers? See hint defined for English-language learners See hint defined for kids..
- hint something to someone. to give a hint or clue to someone. I thought she was leaving. She hinted that to me. She wasn't hinting anything to you! You made it.
- To express or state indirectly: She hinted that she might prefer our company to in an undertone or whisper, to give a hint of something, which gives us inkling.
- Was he hinting that she should give more attention to the exterior of the house? found hinting that he knows something; in the Siècle de Louis XIV he justifies.
I can take a hint! Times, Sunday Times Recent voting should give a hint of the general public's feelings. The Sun That may give you sometging hint. Related Words advertmentionpointrefersignalsignalizesignify ; smack ofsmell of. I keep hintingbut she's not catching is he hinting something. The central bank of Brazil has noted changes in the inflation outlook, hinting that it could pause rates soon. The study also hints at grammatical divides.