DESCRIPTION: I got a thumb drive anvroid work with my phone using this set up. I'm thinking about buying it. I have one ultrabook and one gaming laptop. This is so useful when typing longform, such as when recording notes or writing up a paper..#1 wkcperovo22: son in italia lool
#2 werverop: When you live on the internet and already know everything in this video. Except for the last made up one. But dang itd be awesome if that really existed
How to Connect Mouse/Keyboard to Android Device
Here's how it works, and why you should consider using it. This could be due to crapy Samsung drivers, don't care. On my Moto E, the key brings up a simple Google search overlay. The server relies on Java JRE 1. It might also be the specific OTG cable you're using -- try with another cable, or try another keyboard some keyboards need too much power.
How to Use Keyboard and Mouse on Android with OTG.
This simply means that you can connect your PC Mouse wirelessly with an Android tablet or Android phone and use the mouse cursor to navigate through screen. The above comment was a correction to my previous comment..
- I bought akeyboard with usb cable and plugged it into the otg cable and worked right from the start. This is a relatively OLD post, but anyways, some people don't own a laptop, but a tablet only, or have a desktop and happened to find a extremely cheapo tablet, or got one as a present, etc, etc.
- Popular Topics
- USB Mice, Keyboards, and Gamepads
- How to Control Your Android Using Your Computer's Mouse and Keyboard
September iOS 11 and iPad Pro: Snip and Paste Pictures with Ease Jan 24 , .
- Feb 11, - Android supports mice, keyboards, and even gamepads. For example, you can connect USB mice and keyboards to a Nexus 7 tablet, but not a Nexus 4 smartphone. You can connect wireless Bluetooth mice, keyboards, and gamepads directly to your phone or tablet.
- In this video I will tell you a secret in android phone which very few people know i.e. connecting a mouse to.
- How to Connect a Mouse and a Keyboard On Your Android Tablet . can we play GTA 5 in Android phone.
Nevertheless using a BT mouse and keyboard directly connected to your Android device works pretty well. Your email address will not be published. Like Erez said, your mileage may vary. Now, let's start to learn how to control Android using computer's keyboard and mouse. Your email address will not be published. This could be due to crapy Samsung drivers, don't care. Samsung has truly made there devices able to connect to hook up mouse to android phone.
Kung maka lang naman kayo sa PBA. Eh kahit nga PBA, di niyo kaya eh. Lol
#2 21.07.2018 at 06:50 eugeny:
NASA need to fire their photo editors, that's sloppy cover up work